Thursday, March 17, 2011

What blog?

So here I am again to present my new blog.


Eager to start. Yep! I'm a kind of person who likes to start afresh and anew (consider that 'likes' is not the same as 'doing it successfully'). And everything starts with a 'start', right? WRONG! In order to start you have to stop. Yeah, that's right. Give it a thought for a second and you'll see I'm right (and I'm always right, mind you :)). Because in order to start something new you first need to stop something old, so that you have a room for it. Let's say you are starting a new blog (you can see what an imaginative example I'm giving), first you need to stop doing something else so that you can have time to write. These are the two ingredients of a change  - you stop some old behavior/habit/whatever and start a new (hopefully better) one. More on this - later - when/if my creativity strikes.


But let's get back to the point: what I'm planning to do is to stop waisting (part of) my free time and start doing something sensible with it. I'm keen on jumpstarting my own creativity. Sounds cliche? Sure it does. But it is only the start of my creative transformation, so give me some time.


Yavor

No comments:

Post a Comment