Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Start blog?

Hi!

My name is Yavor. I'm Bulgarian. I live in Sofia. I'm 28 years old. I'm IT pro (yes, geek), zen follower, music fan and overall boring person.

And I'm smart, educated, handsome and outstandingly successful... OK, almost.

This is my first post in my brand new (cool, fancy, incredible, innovative, unbelievably valuable... Damn it, my English is so limited!!!)  blog.

So, why am I starting a blog anyway?

   Simple question - cause everyone have one!
       Smiling silly here.


   Well, not really. Actually I'm starting it for all the wrong reasons, namely:

  •    because I want to try something new;
          Ouch, this sounds like taken from a job interview.
  •    - it seems kind of fun;
                    Better?
  •    - I want to improve my English writing skills;
                    Seriously!?!?
  •    - I have free time to fill up;
                    Don't tell my manager!!!
  •    - I have things to say... What things? ... You'll see.


Quite boring so far, isn't it? I hope to improve though... Actually I hope to win the lottery also, but I wish I stand a better chance here. :)

So : Is it a nice first post? Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Егати пич... не може да се казваш Явор Сяров...просто няма начин... хахх...аз също съм Явор Сяров

    ReplyDelete
  2. хаха, явно може :) А как разбра как ми е фамилията?

    ReplyDelete